Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Welcome!


Why a blog about Traditional Regency Romances? Well, the answer is quite simple. I'm a total newbie where these books are concerned and some days I truly wished I could grab a couple of good ones and simply enjoy this captivating world. The problem is that I'm lost by the extensive list of titles and authors. Except for Mary Balogh, Edith Layton or Carla Kelly, I wouldn't know what to pick. Since I know some of my friends have a impressive knowledge of the genre, I thought we all could join forces and create a blog where all the newbies (and those interested in the subject) like me could find all the good information to satisfy their Regency hunger. In the name of the Almacks team, I hope you'll enjoy this adventure with us.

Welcome to An Evening at Almacks!

4 comments:

Fraoch November 19, 2008 at 6:34 PM  

Try Victoria Hinshaw's regencies. A cut a above the rest. Though with the small or traditional market all but dead now some of her books are hard to find.

Marg November 19, 2008 at 7:38 PM  

Cool idea for a blog ladies!

Cenoura November 20, 2008 at 8:58 AM  

I'm sure i will enjoy to read you.
Nice work, ladies.
[ó para mim aqui encolhida num canto, cheia de inveja e a pensar onde é que vocês arranjam tempo para postar em tanto blog e elaborarem os gráficos mais lindos de toda a net...]

Teresa November 21, 2008 at 9:28 PM  

Great idea!

I love traditional regencies- they are like the "comfort food" of reading for me. I'm looking forward to following this blog!

Followers

Counter

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP